SAN PEDRO, CA— Marking the 11th public safety organization to announce their support of her run for Los Angeles County Supervisor District 4, today United States Representative Janice Hahn earned an endorsement from the Association of Probation Supervisors, an affiliate of SEIU Local 721- BU702.
The Association of Probation Supervisors sent a letter to the Hahn campaign today to announce their support, where President Jim Schoengarth wrote:
“Janice Hahn will make an outstanding Supervisor for the residents of the 4th District. She has a firm grasp on the issues as they relate to a diverse population. Our endorsement is based on our firsthand knowledge of her commitment to public safety and to all employees of the County of Los Angeles. She will make a positive difference in that she truly serves those that she represents.”
Beyond today’s announcement, Rep. Hahn has lined up support from the following public safety organizations:
- Association for Los Angeles Deputy Sheriffs (ALADS)
- Los Angeles County Professional Peace Officers Association (LAPPOA)
- Los Angeles Police Protective League (LAPPL)
- Los Angeles Port Police Officers Association (ILWU) Local 65
- Los Angeles County Deputy Probation Officers AFSCME Local 685
- Long Beach Police Officers Association (LBPOA)
- Torrance Police Officers Association (TPOA)
- Los Angeles Airport Peace Officers Association (LAAPOA)
- California Coalition of Law Enforcement Associations (CCLEA)
- Peace Officers Research Association of California (PORAC)
Last week Rep. Hahn rolled out a comprehensive list of over 400 endorsements including Democrats and Republicans, labor and business, grassroots activists and neighborhood leaders, women's organizations and a host of other leaders and groups.
For more information, please visit www.JaniceHahn.com
*Titles for Identification Purposes Only.
Paid for by Janice Hahn for Supervisor 2016.