SAN PEDRO, CA— Today, United State Representative Janice Hahn’s campaign for Los Angeles County Supervisor rolled out its new online video illustrating the candidate’s extensive support among law enforcement organizations and her record on public safety issues.
To view the video, click below:
Upon releasing the video, Rep. Janice Hahn remarked:
“Neighborhood security and the safety of our local communities has always been and will continue to be my number one priority. Without safety, our local schools can’t function, our businesses can’t operate and our families live in fear. That’s why I’ve dedicated much of my career to public safety issues— whether it was advocating for more police while on the City Council, establishing the Watts Gang Task Force, focusing on gang prevention programs, or pushing for enhanced screening at our nation’s ports to prevent terrorism while serving on U.S. House of Representatives’ Homeland Security Committee and as Co-Founder of the bi-partisan PORTS Caucus, and more."
Rep. Hahn added, "Having the support of these key public safety organizations means a great deal to me. I look forward to working with them on my campaign for Los Angeles County Supervisor and beyond to ensure the safety of local neighborhoods throughout the County.”
Already, Rep. Janice Hahn has been endorsed by a broad spectrum of public safety organizations, including:
- Association for Los Angeles Deputy Sheriffs (ALADS)
- Los Angeles County Professional Peace Officers Association (LAPPOA)
- Los Angeles Police Protective League (LAPPL)
- Long Beach Police Officers Association (LBPOA)
- Torrance Police Officers Association (TPOA)
- Peace Officers Research Association of California (PORAC)
- Los Angeles Airport Peace Officers Association (LAAPOA)
- Los Angeles County Deputy Probation Officers, AFSCME Local 685
- Los Angeles Port Police Officers Association, ILWU Local 65
- California Coalition of Law Enforcement Associations (CCLEA)
Unlike any other candidate running for Los Angeles County Supervisor this cycle, Rep. Janice Hahn has consolidated unprecedented and far-reaching support ranging from the Los Angele County Democratic Party to Republican former Los Angeles Mayor Richard Riordan, to myriad labor and business groups and leaders, public safety organizations, women’s groups, environmentalists, grassroots activists and neighborhood leaders, among numerous others.
For a full list of Rep. Janice Hahn’s endorsements, please visit www.JaniceHahn.com.
Paid for by Janice Hahn for Supervisor 2016.