SAN PEDRO, CA— Marking another win in her campaign for Los Angeles County Supervisor District 4, today Rep. Janice Hahn landed a major endorsement from the Los Angeles Police Protective League.
In announcing their endorsement, Los Angeles Police Protective League President Craig Lally released the following statement:
“The Los Angeles Police Protective League is proud to endorse Janice Hahn for Los Angeles County Supervisor. On the L.A. City Council, Janice was a strong ally of LA’s police, working to ensure we had the resources we needed to keep local neighborhoods safe. In Congress, she’s continued to be a champion for local police. We know she’ll do the same on the Board of Supervisors. We’re with her 100%.”
In addition to today’s announcement, Rep. Janice Hahn has secured wide-ranging support from law enforcement organizations, including the following:
- Association for Los Angeles Deputy Sheriffs (ALADS)
- Los Angeles County Professional Peace Officers Association (LAPPOA)
- California Coalition of Law Enforcement Associations (CCLEA)
- Los Angeles Port Police Officers Association (ILWU) Local 65
- Los Angeles County Deputy Probation Officers AFSCME Local 685
- Long Beach Police Officers Association (LBPOA)
- Los Angeles Airport Peace Officers Association (LAAPOA)
- Torrance Police Officers Association (TPOA)
Since the inception of her campaign, Rep. Janice Hahn has been building an unprecedented coalition of support among community leaders, business and labor groups, grassroots activists, public safety organizations, environmentalists, women’s groups, elected leaders and more.
For more information, please visit www.JaniceHahn.com.
*Titles for Identification Purposes Only.