SAN PEDRO, CA— On the heels of picking up support from the powerful Los Angeles County Democratic Party (LACDP) and following her announcement of over 240 endorsements, today United States Representative Janice Hahn secured the backing of six local education leaders and the Transportation Workers Union of America California State Conference.
The education leaders endorsing U.S. Representative Janice Hahn today include:
- Whittier City School District Board Vice President Efrain Matthew Aceves
- East Whittier City School District Board Vice President Dimitri Elbling
- ABC Unified School District Board Member Celia Spitzer
- Bellflower Unified School District Board Clerk Sue ElHessen
- Bellflower United School District Board Member Debbie Cuadros
- Long Beach Unified School District Board Member Diana Craighead
Beyond the School Board members, in announcing their support, the Transportation Workers Union of America California State Conference’s Chairman Matt Hettich stated:
"The Transportation Workers Union of America California State Conference is proud to endorse Janice Hahn for L.A. County Supervisor. On the L.A. City Council and in the U.S. House of Representatives Janice Hahn has demonstrated her strong commitment to standing up for working families and increasing investments in critical infrastructure, particularly in smart transportation projects. We know she'll make a terrific County Supervisor."
Since the inception of her campaign, Rep. Janice Hahn has earn unprecedented support among business, labor, Democrats and Republicans, local, state and federal elected leaders, neighborhood council members, community activists, women’s groups, environmentalists, and concerned residents.
For a full list of Rep. Janice Hahn’s endorsements, please visit www.JaniceHahn.com.
*Titles for Identification Purposes Only.
Paid for by Janice Hahn for Supervisor 2016.