SAN PEDRO, CA— Continuing to solidify far-reaching support in her campaign to represent the 4th District on the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, today United States Representative Janice Hahn earned a highly coveted endorsement from the Los Angeles County Lifeguard Association.
In announcing their endorsement, Kenichi Haskett, President of the Los Angeles County Lifeguard Association released the following statement:
"The Los Angeles County Lifeguard Association is pleased to endorse U.S. Representative Janice Hahn for County Supervisor. The depth and breadth of her experience, coupled with her steadfast commitment to public safety and ensuring we have the resources and tools we need to do our jobs and keep people safe are just a few of the reasons why we proudly support Janice. We know she'll follow in her father, Kenny Hahn's, footsteps of being a strong ally with County Lifeguards to keep the public safe on local beaches and throughout our regional coastline."
Beyond today’s endorsement, Rep. Hahn has won the following public safety endorsements:
- Los Angeles County Firefighters Local 1014
- Association for Los Angeles Deputy Sheriffs (ALADS)
- Los Angeles County Professional Peace Officers Association (LAPPOA)
- Los Angeles Police Protective League (LAPPL)
- Los Angeles Port Police Officers Association (ILWU) Local 65
- Los Angeles County Deputy Probation Officers AFSCME Local 685
- Long Beach Police Officers Association (LBPOA)
- Torrance Police Officers Association (TPOA)
- Los Angeles Airport Peace Officers Association (LAAPOA)
- California Coalition of Law Enforcement Associations (CCLEA)
- Peace Officers Research Association of California (PORAC)
- Association of Probation Supervisors, SEIU 721-BU 702
- El Segundo Police Officers Association
Showcasing the extensiveness of her support as she campaigns to represent Los Angeles County’s 4th District on the Board of Supervisors, just weeks ago Hahn’s campaign announced that it reached 720 endorsements.
Significantly, Rep. Janice Hahn’s campaign announced that she raised more than $650,000 by the December 31st fundraising deadline. By the December 31st deadline, Rep. Hahn raised a whopping $650,830— nearly three times what her closest opponent has raised. For the most recent fundraising report, Rep. Hahn brought in a significant $319,343— just under four times what her nearest opponent raised for the period.
Rep. Hahn hit the December 31, 2015 deadline with close to six-times what her closest competitor had in cash-on-hand. Rep. Hahn closed out the period with $503,523 cash-on-hand. Her nearest challenger closed out the same period with a mere $87,157 in the bank.
Additionally, United States Representative Janice Hahn’s campaign released a poll which shows her leading her closest competitor by a whopping 23-points.
Conducted by one of California’s premier opinion research firms, Fairbank, Maslin, Maullin, Metz & Associates, the poll surveyed 500 likely voters fromDecember 10th through December 16th. Results from the poll place Rep. JaniceHahn with a substantial lead over her rivals in the race for Los Angeles CountySupervisor:
Janice Hahn— 34%
Steve Napolitano— 11%
Mike Gin— 7%
Interestingly, in a head-to-head match up against Napolitano, Hahn leads 39% to his mere 18%, with 43% remaining undecided.
To view the full poll memo, click here.
For more information, please visit www.JaniceHahn.com
*Titles for identification purposes only.
Paid for by Janice Hahn for Supervisor 2016.