SAN PEDRO, CA— Capping off a successful month of winning numerous influential supporters, today Rep. Janice Hahn locked down a colossal sized endorsement from the statewide public safety group Peace Officers Research Association of California (PORAC), in her Supervisorial bid.
In an official letter sent to the Janice Hahn for Supervisor 2016 campaign, Michael Durant, President of PORAC wrote:
“The Peace Officers Research Association of California (PORAC) is proud to endorse your campaign for election to Los Angeles County Supervisor 2016. PORAC is a professional federation of local, state and federal public safety associations. With more than 900 member organizations, representing over 67,000 officers, PORAC is the largest public safety association in California and the largest statewide public safety association in the nation… You will be an excellent Supervisor for the county of Los Angeles, especially to the issues involving public safety.”
In addition to PORAC’s support, Rep. Janice Hahn has won numerous other law enforcement and public safety endorsements, including the following:
• Association for Los Angeles Deputy Sheriffs (ALADS)
• Los Angeles County Professional Peace Officers Association (LAPPOA)
• Los Angeles Police Protective League (LAPPL)
• Los Angeles Port Police Officers Association (ILWU) Local 65
• Los Angeles County Deputy Probation Officers AFSCME Local 685
• Long Beach Police Officers Association (LBPOA)
• Torrance Police Officers Association (TPOA)
• Los Angeles Airport Peace Officers Association (LAAPOA)
• California Coalition of Law Enforcement Associations (CCLEA)
For a full list of Rep. Hahn’s endorsements or more information about her campaign, please visit www.JaniceHahn.com.
Paid for by Janice Hahn for Supervisor 2016.